Liked: 1

Default Race in New Zealand

Hi Guys
    Want the thrill of a life time, with out the old lady shootin ya, come to New Zealand with your car and race in "The Southern Festival of Speed NZ" this is a series of races for the whole month of Feb, there are already some comeing out from the States, and if you want to come, we can put you in touch with these people. Go to www.classicmotorracingclub.com and check it out, there is a link to Sportsfotos, go there, and under PlaceMakers, there are a lot of photos of this years meeting. PlaceMakers New Zealand is our Major Sponsor again this year for the meeting at Levels, that I help organise, and the first of the series starts in Christchurch, and it is called the Skope Classic, the following weekend is at Levels, called the PlaceMaker Classic and Historic, after that it goes to Teretonga, which is the souhern most circuit in the world (I Think) then back up to Dunedin for a hill climb that will impress.
    I you would like to know more, just contact me.
    Roger

Contributing Member Robert J. Alder's Avatar
    Liked: 301

Mr. Eade isn't just blowing smoke to promote this event. It is a great time. Ask any "Yank" who has attended the Southern Festival of Speed and you'll find it's a great time.

In 2004 my wife and I attended. The trip was made much more economical because it turned out that six Denver race cars (our two cars and four others) shared containers. This made the cost of getting cars down there and back very bearable. If you can get some buddies to also take the trip, aside from the cost savings, it makes for a great adventure.

For those interested, our entire NZ adventure is documented on my website, http://www.TeamTerrificRacing.com. Just hit the "NZ TRIP" nav button. A really neat series of events -- Four different tracks in four consecutive weekends, the last of which is a street race. Cool.

Here's a link directly to the NZ Festival of Speed website:
    http://www.dunedin-tourism.co.nz/sfos/

Liked: 1

Default I remenber

Robert and the crew coming over, Karen Clearwater passes on her regards to you, she is still racing with us, along with hubby and Daughter, so if ant others would like to experience the thrill, go take a look at Roberts tale of daring, and I know they had a good time.
    Roger

Thread Information