Liked: 6

Default New F2000 Series Engine for 2008 ?

Mr. Phillips and Mr. Prendeville taking a very close look.

Liked: 3787

It will be mounted crossways about where the current bellhousing resides. Chain drive or optional gear drive to the diff. Nuclear fuel will be handed out by series officals at the start of each event weekend, returned at impound.
    The space saved in the engine compartment will be used for each car to carry a mandatory 72 quart icechest, with a minumum of 12 liters of liquid refreshment. Ice (water based) or dry ice optional. Refreshments will be tested in impound after the race to be a maximum of 38 degrees F.

Liked: 142

screw f1000 gimme one of these hot new f1700's!!!!!
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 19

Quote Originally Posted by HazelNut View Post
    screw f1000 gimme one of these hot new f1700's!!!!!
    What is F1700? The model number of the pudderpotty?? I hope that poor girl didn't jump off a bridge someplace.

First JD gets his first friggin win - then Paris gets out of jail.......then Sandy figures out how to post a picture to the internet...... Next Glenn will be answering the phone........ What the hell is wrong with the world....... Somebody put it back the way it was before

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 931

Froggie,
    Don't forget the minimum alcohol content of said liquid refreshment.

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Matt M. View Post
    What is F1700? The model number of the pudderpotty?? I hope that poor girl didn't jump off a bridge someplace.

First JD gets his first friggin win - then Paris gets out of jail.......then Sandy figures out how to post a picture to the internet...... Next Glenn will be answering the phone........ What the hell is wrong with the world....... Somebody put it back the way it was before
    Matty,
    Glen answered the phone today when I called. If we put it back to the way it was before maybe you could get another win!!!

Liked: 19

Quote Originally Posted by lil_fatboy View Post
    Matty,
    Glen answered the phone today when I called. If we put it back to the way it was before maybe you could get another win!!!
    WOW
    3 posts and I hate you........

Liked: 142

Quote Originally Posted by Matt M. View Post
    WOW
    3 posts and I hate you........

naw you hated him long before he started posting
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Thread Information