Liked: 1

Default Inventory Clearance

As we have now settled on all of the vendors and parts for the production F1000 cars, we have some parts laying around that we need to get off the shelves.....
    • NEW...Custom Titan steering rack with Dallara-style ends. Also includes custom machined pillow blocks. This set-up would exceed $1,000 if you had to buy new...$500.
    • NEW...Coast Fabrication 14" Stainless Muffler (2.25 In, 2.25 Out). I think these list at $225.......$175. (SOLD)
    • NEW...Hyperco Springs. All sets are 2.25" x 5", 950#. May have been mounted on a car but never actually used.....$100.
    • NEW...In-cockpit ARB adjuster mechanism (SOLD). This is the nice Comprent unit that has two levers for the ability to adjust front and rear bars......$150.
    • NEW....Lightened & Honed 94MM Lobro-Style CV Joints. These have been hard to come by....and we happen to have an overstock of them....I've seen them at $135....and we'll move them out at $90 each. (7 Remaining)
    • NEW...Combination Rain/Brake Lights. Great for the sports racers where brake lights are required....but not needed for the F1000. These are the "Afterburner" and sell for $60 with a weather-tight connector. These don't come with the connector....but at $35 they are a steal.
    • Standard rear wing endplates from Pennon. We're going to use an in-house design for the F1000, so these are not needed....I have one brand new set (SOLD) and one used set (3 days of testing). New set (bare) $250/pair....Used Set (red) $200/pair. Perfect for any FC or FC Conversion.
    • I also just found two new Ultimate Rain Lights with the waterproof harness. These also come with a custom waterjet cut bracket for easy mounting. $35 each.
    Matt Conrad
    Phoenix Race Works, LLC
    623-581-3222 shop
    602-799-1922 cell
    matt@phoenixracecars.com
    Last edited by Matt Conrad; 06.13.07 at 3:52 PM. Reason: Update

Thread Information