Default Run-Offs & Sprints 06' videos

here are some more guys, btw, the sound is awful, but thats the budget,

Sprints 06'

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2010666003

Run-Ofs 06'

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2011042375

GingerMan 06' Nat'l pole qualifier

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2010794450

these are from my rookie season, excuse the early-apexes and erratic driving.... pure amateur

Liked: 146

Well you're sure getting the hang of it real quick. Nice job winning Gingerman. Didn't have nothin' for ya.

Dale V.
    Dale V.
    Lake Effect Motorsports
    FM
    Spartan VP-2/Mazda

Liked: 14

Default thanks

It wasn't easy, i felt the pressure in my mirrors the whole race, great experience.... i walk in the shop this morning and the left rear Avon was flat to the ground, i smiled and went on with my day, by the way, who let that FM out, he was leaking since friday, it made it tougher trying to keep a few seconds lead with the greasy surface, see ya all at Grattan, bring the cars out, the count was outstanding at GMan , 8 good cars running very close, i love it, it be nice to have that many at most events, great attendance for the wings group, thanks. later JRM

Liked: 146

Yeah, that was a great FM race; traffic wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be. FAs catch us, FAs pass us. I swear I didn't encounter a single FC on the track the whole weekend, And I'm sure that's the way they like it too. That leaking flaming FM looked a lot more frightening than it probably was, but it should have been parked sooner. Oh well. The three merry men from Kaminsky will be at Grattan--plus the boss in a seat too. Should be fun!

Dale V.
    Dale V.
    Lake Effect Motorsports
    FM
    Spartan VP-2/Mazda

Thread Information