Liked: 0

Default F2000 East Coast B Spec Championship Standings

After rounds 1 & 2 at Virginia International Raceway, the B Class championship points standings for the 8" & 10" class are as follows:

This championship is only available to backmarkers in the Greisiger Motorsports Camp looking to have a hoot in the back of the FC field. Anyone interested in swearing allegience to the pink hat of shame may be considered for eligibility.

1)Douglas Kniffin ...............89 Points
    2)Christopher Gumprecht.....83 Points
    3)Thomas Reilly...................74 Points
    5)Ric Baribeault...................42 Points
    6)Len Amato.......................37 Points
    Last edited by Douglas Kniffin; 04.19.07 at 5:22 PM. Reason: made a mistake
    F2000, Formula F, Formula Atlantic series photographer
    http://www.kniffinphoto.com
    teamkniffin@yahoo.com

Mr Finelli is not eligible??

Liked: 3787

What? Puderbach didn't pay his dues? Forgot the secret handshake?

Was that Charles in the unorthodox dress after Sunday's race? TMI. Good thing no one captured it with a cell phone camera and put it on Utube.

I also thought Burke was guilty by association. Surely his 'quiet' wheels didn't upset the encampment's architectural committee and get him kicked out just as he was moving into the suburbs.

Have to have the large penalty wheels to play in this group. Puder, Finelli, and Burke are all subject to the pink hat of shame but, don't get to play in this game because they've got the right wheels package.

p.s. I keep trying to find the battaries for Chris's wheels but, he has them hidden somewhere so we can't turn them off.
    teamkniffin@yahoo.com

Liked: 142

FYI yeah that was me riding around in the golf cart in my boxer shorts and a race helmet with helmet cam (recording). I was gonna streak impound but man it was chilly and there weren't enough people left to really cause a scene!!!!!

and yeah my car is an FC spec car and not a B series car on big wheels. Also after all of finellis bitching all winter he's also on small tires.
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 19

Doug - did you get bonus points for fastest lap on Sunday?

Can you post the point structure - So the arm chair enthusiats can keep track at home....

I did take my bonus points for fast lap but, Chris got the bonus points for Saturday's race where amungst us he got the fast lap. I'm using the F2000 points system straight up, just applied only to the 8 & 10 tires.

So where did Fast Matt blow it on Sunday? I blew it in the esses trying to chase your ass down although...you were already out, I just didn't know it.
    teamkniffin@yahoo.com

Liked: 19

Default Crowd pleasers talk in 3rd person

Fast Matt thought he noticed some autograph seekers hanging around the oak tree. Always one to please the fast matt aholics out there - there was plenty of time to loop around and sign a few - take some snaps, whatever keeps the masses happy.... When the appearance was over - Fast Matt requested some assistance from the folks in white suits. They didn't understand........... When they finally reacted - Fast Matt promptly sprayed the assistant with orange mud for causing his delay with destiny. If the on-board was still on - I'm sure his face will be etched in the minds of Fast Matt-aholics everywhere. Fast Matt only asks that if you see him at the grocery store or liqueur mart - Have love in your heart. He did it for a hotdog and a few dollars - always love the corner workers.

Liked: 142

is it me or is McDonough reffering to himself in the third person these days?
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 24

Haven't you seen the guy jumping out of the porta-potty with the helmet on just before the grid rolls off. That would be "Fast Matt"- superhero to race fans all over the world. His lives a quiet mild mannor life but once the helmet is on he will do anything to please his fans.

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

seems like a lot of points, especially for ric. maybe he do better in atlanta if he go out for Q1 with brakes, and can avoid spinning on lap1 of Q2. amazing how big a hole he dug in nascar. maybe the 10's should be banished. they're probably still filling it in. some drivers have corners named after them. apparently for him it's bald spots. see what you started matt? and thanks for the help.....but maybe next time you should just drive my car.

Liked: 1

After all my off season ball busting about 8" & 10" I realized my car came with FULL FC and Zetec trim, OOPS. Thanks Sean Maisey.

I still have a weight issue, so lets begin with a NEW thread about upping the weight shall we.

Charles Finelli
    Slow driver
    Fast ballbuster

Contributing Member ric baribeault's Avatar
    Liked: 258

charles....you're doing a fine job of upping the weight. no thread necessary....ric

Thread Information