Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 0

Default Great Drive!! Great Win!!

I'm a little late to this website. It's been a while since I've checked it out and enjoyed reading all the positive comments about your drive. You were smokin'! I had completely forgotten about you during the race until about lap five or six when you came by me like an Atlantic!! I thought you said after qualifying you were happy with 27s??? Why the 25s in the race???

I'm looking very forward to future races. Atlanta was a lot of fun. It was great meeting you and all your friends. Everyone had nothing but positive comments about my family and me...Thanks!!!

The guys at 10 Tenths and Stohr are great and are continuing to develop the car. As fast as you are, I think we'll need speed. Look forward to Atlanta in June.

Ken Tyrrell
    #12 FB

Liked: 0

Quote Originally Posted by carnut169 View Post
    Hey Stan... FB is supposed to attract karters. You know, young guys who would apprieciate a little 311 mixed in. Name of the song is "Sweet", and when I got by that last DSR with nothing between me and the Stohrs, thats how it felt. You can still hear the shift points!
    Zat so!? we've been lurking here for a while. My driver is still just 14 so two more years in karts, but we've really been checking out FB. Next step is go see a race; trying to figure out are there any racing here in the Northeast. At least the chain looks familiar...
    Anyhow, we dug the music!

Liked: 35

Very cool Sean

Glad to hear the news.
    Nice drive..........

Scotty
    Taylor Race Engineering
    Scotty
    Est. 1990
    Taylor Race Engineering

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information