Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waterford??

Liked: 2

"The club meeting are the first Wednesday of the month"

So that is what all the talking is about when I am trying to drink! Guess I will have to start listening. Scheduled starting time is 8 PM in the room next to the bar.

Actually the FF class is looking better. I know of two IT types and one newbie looking to get into FF. Campbell is staying in FF, with Jason that would make 4-5. Amazing, as soon as I leave car count goes up!! When I joined FF there were 10 - 12 cars.

It is great to hear about the car count in CFC. That is exactly why I decided to make the change to CFC. Maybe if we get enough cars I can find someone slow enough for me to race against.

BTW I can be contacted at jdopirak@ford.com until I am put out to pasture on 2/28/07.
    or norton69@charter.net until I grow up and use my real name.

Melissa's Dad

Liked: 24

Don't start the rumor that Jason is coming back to FF. My son Ryan, who is 19, will be going through drivers school and starting off at Waterford next year in CFF. I will be coming out to play with my Zetec in FA and I am going to let Satchell do the CO-Drivers race with it. Should be alot of fun coming back to where I started 24 year ago. I look forward to meeting all of you who call Waterford home.

A bit out on a limb here; Any bets on what the new overall lap record will be? (not meant to be arrogant, just my personal challange for 07)

Liked: 309

Default Lap Record(s)...

FC 1:03.670 80.36 JON HORGAS VAN DIEMEN 9/1/1995***
    ***Overall course record

How about a 1:02 flat? On the same subject, has a sub-minute lap ever been recorded?
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

Liked: 4

I would love to see a 1:02 or better.

Back in 95 was the timing done by hand ?
    F600 #27

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 931

Just saw the very tentative Great Lakes 2007 race schedule and there is no SCCA race on it at Waterfod.

Maybe I am getting senile, but I seem to recall that there was at least one Regional there every year.

Heck, I did my first SCCA driver's school there...

So when we run the series there, we will be "OUTLAWS".

Maybe we can start the "World of FC OUTLAWS"

Liked: 22

Steve, there was no regional race last year either. We will be running on a Waterford weekend. We are tyring to get our own run group for the weekend.

Where did you see the (tenitive) Great Lakes Regional 07 schedule at. I could use some dates so we can get a head start on our Great Lakes FC/CFC Championship schedule.
    Corey Collins

Contributing Member Steve Demeter's Avatar
    Liked: 931

my assistant RE bought it back from the Roundtable.

will get you a copy of the races I wrote down.

did not catch them all.

Steve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information