Liked: 5

Default Trailer Space LA to Seattle 10/26 UPDATE

Hi all!

UPDATED DATES I'm going to Renton, WA to pick up my race car around 10/26, returning Monday the 30th, or Halloween.

On the way up, I'll have my Cagiva with me ( I sold it to a guy in Portland ), but will otherwise have an empty 24' enclosed trailer. So, if anyone has anything they need delivered up north, and would be willing to share some of my costs of making the trip (minimal) - I would be more than happy to help out. I will have some room on the way back, too.

FWIW, I have a couple fo Pingel chocks, and lots of bike tie-downs.

Brad

Edit: I will likely be stopping by Ivey's shop. So, if that would be helpful, just let me know!
    Last edited by racerxlilbro; 10.04.06 at 3:37 PM. Reason: Date change
    Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

Default Bump

Bump for new dates....

Default On the road again...

Last chance...

Big open trailer...lots of room!

Leaving Thursday from LA - hope to make Portland by Thursday night, or Friday AM. Let me know ASAP if there is something you need delivered to Ivey, or Archie Hodge.

Brad

Thread Information