Liked: 0

I am looking for an original Crossle dash board that still has the ashtry and electrical lighter. Ther were on Crossle 25Fs to 45Fs. They were only on those cars sent over to individual customers, not those sent to Skip Barber.
    Harry T. Angell<br />Bakersfield, CA

Is this for real?
    Merlyn Driver - MK17 FF

Liked: 605

april fool huh ?

Contributing Member
    Liked: 9

Eye, ya shoulda let this one go a little longer! I was looking forward to finding sources.

tim

Liked: 605

Hey, mine has a CD player and an internet connection so's eye can go to ff1600 while turning laps and see how eye'm doin. Let's see how good ya'll are out there...what's your favorite interior add on that any of you have added to your car????

I have a 35F. It doesn't have the ashtray. It does have a custom center section with a shelf in front of the driver that will take up to a 27" TV. I have derived much pleasure watching F1 and CART races while sitting (lying?) in the car. Especially in-car footage.

Liked: 286

Bob,

That sounds great -- but we want pictures!
    David Ferguson
    Veracity Racing Data
    Shift RPM App for iOS
    805-238-1699

I got the optional second fuel tank so I can run Daytona & Sebring races without stopping as often.

I had to get a new instrument panel that has the hole for the switch to change beween them.

It is also helpful for the extra pace laps when the FMs crash before the race starts.

Thread Information