Liked: 0

Default NEC - Watkins Glen, 22-23 July

Who's in for the Watkins Glen NEC event this weekend?

The website shows the following:

Devol Bob FF
    Boyer Raymond FF
    Foster Charles FF
    Devoe Ross FF
    Veith Donald FF
    Lutz Bob FF

Morski Jim CF
    Hungerford Joseph CF

King J.D. NCF
    Shepard Erik NCF
    Van nostrand Chuck NCF
    Weiner Rob NCF
    Walker Alan NCF

Just heard that Alan may not be able to make it. Rand is out, Merriman is out, Roux is out, Kendall? Kokolus?

I usually make camp in the north paddock area. Anyone up for a common FF area?

- Erik

Liked: 190

Erik,

Although we're a different class, we are bringing 11 FST cars to the Glen next weekend. Figured we'd return the favor from you driving all the way to Blackhawk

This way we're helping to keep the FF/FV groups separate. See you this weekend.

Bill
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Liked: 0

Bill,

Great to hear that the FST class has some momentum. Obviously, the FST group is dedicated to making it happen if the racers are willing to make the long tow. Good to see. I was admiring the cars at BHF - sharp looking. Maybe an all-formula car race isn't improbable?? I can only hope that the Glen Region is as hospitable to you as the Blackhawk Region has been to me! Have a safe tow. See you there!

- Erik

Liked: 12

The FormulaCar Magazine / eformulacarnews.com team will be at Watkins Glen this weekend to cover the race both for the magazine and the website. We'll have coverage on EFCN all weekend.

I was scheduled to debut the FCM Formula Vee project car this week, but that has been put off until Road America in August. However, I got very lucky and found an open seat in a brand new Evolution FST so I will be making my Glen debut this weekend. Special thanks to Greg Schings for the opportunity.

I urge all NEC competitors in attendance to stop by the FST paddock to introduce themselves to me as I would love to put faces (and cars) to names.

RH - FCM / EFCN
    Take care,

Rob Howden
    519-223-1152

Thread Information