Is anyone else having this problem? I can at work but not able to from home for the last two nights.

Liked: 0

Scott,
    I was just about to send an e-mail to Doug but it appears it's not just me.
    Can someone help us?
    1999 CARBIR F2

Liked: 4

I think it's back. I just got into F2000.com from home, couldn't get in from work this afternoon.

I got in. They shouldn't scare us like that! I need my f2000.com.

if you would like to find additional business for yourself or sponsor and would like to see if we might have something to offer, email me.

i still can't get in, 3 days in a row now. i think i've been banned.

m :eek:

Mark, what are you using for the URL? If you're using [url="http://f2000.com/"]http://f2000.com/[/url] try [url="http://www.f2000.com/"]http://www.f2000.com/[/url] and vice versa.
    Both of these work for me.

Mark- I guess they banned me too.I have not been able to get in since Tuesday.Oh, well I am sure they will forgive and forget.

if you would like to find additional business for yourself or sponsor and would like to see if we might have something to offer, email me.

tried both dave, to no avail. i just know i've been banned. oh well. what are you wearing to dinner sat night? sherrie said "nice casual". what the heck is that?

md

Just upscale from jeans and a tee-shirt - I don't really know either.

Try removing all the cookies relating to F2000 and then try to get on. That may work, but even if it does, you'll probably have to log on again, so remember your password.

Mike, maybe it's a ban on all Texas racers. I haven't been able to get in to F2000 for two days. Are you going to Atlanta?

just got on, 1st time since monday.
    as an aside, when trying to apply some of the fixes listed on this site, i couldn't find several of the suggested tools. my internet options doesn't have a "privacy" tab, although it does have a "security" tab. same thing? also, i couldn't find the "override automatic cookie handling". any suggestions?

[size="1"][ 03-14-2003, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: mark defer ][/size]

Liked: 1417

Fear not, hearty followers! :D It was an error in DNS change this week by the company that controls where the domain name points (the post office changed the address for a little while). There were some people all week, like me, who had no trouble getting on the site.

It should be back up and running for now. We are in the middle of moving everything to a new server, and a debut of the SPECformula forums, as well. If I am lucky, I will have things done by the end of the weekend.

If things work correctly (my fingers are crossed), you will have only ONE user name between all of the sites, and you will only have to be logged in once. Things may look slightly different, but will function exactly the same as the sites currently do. We'll get things all tied together so that we can allow greater expansion in the future.

Stay tuned-

doug

Doug,
    You may already know this, but I still can't get in to f2000.com. I could for a little while last night, but not now.
    Soon? I'm getting the DTs...
    1999 CARBIR F2

Am I the only one that still can't get in?
    1999 CARBIR F2

Liked: 8

Try this:

[url="http://www.f2000.com/"]http://www.f2000.com/[/url]

[quote]Originally posted by Mike B:
    [b] Am I the only one that still can't get in? [/b][/quote]

No dice. Works great at work but not at home.
    Am I just a spaz?
    1999 CARBIR F2

Liked: 8

Have you cleaned out your cookies lately? Is cookie writing enabled?

[quote]Originally posted by Mike B:
    [b] No dice. Works great at work but not at home.
    Am I just a spaz? [/b][/quote]

Liked: 1417

Nope, two different servers (until next weekend). Clear out your browser cache, and erase the cookies stored by the forum (in the "my profile" setting of the forum).

If you can't see a site at all, it is browser related and not cookie related. Dump your browser history, cahce and everything else that can be reset. You should have no problem seeing the site, the server issue was fixed a couple of days ago, Mike.

E-mail me directly if you have problems still.

-d

I'm assuming, possibly incorrectly, that the same settings that allow me into formula1600.com, and have always allowed me into f2000.com (until yesterday,) should also allow me into f2000.com.
    It ain't happening.
    1999 CARBIR F2

Thread Information