Thread: Vintage parts

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 902

Default Vintage parts

Ugh. So much stuff.......

Let's start with the big stuff. I have a completely fresh BDA head, new guides and seats. No valves or buckets, have some new shims. This head was prepped 15 years ago when I had my FA but never put on a block - there's a backstory here. To be honest, I forgot I had it. Comes with intakes, cam pulleys, cam carrier with cams (this is fresh off a motor, so not particularly clean BUT was on a decent mill in the day). Proper 2 vent front cover. A couple of idler pulleys too. As I was digging all of this out, I came across a lovely set of prepped BDA rods as well. More small BDA stuff to go with. US$4,000 for the lot

Lotus Twincam head (Weber). Complete, undamaged, unwelded, uncracked, uncut (so stock deck height). Assembled as it came off a motor many years ago - all buckets spin, all valves move. Very light street porting (almost none). Was removed from a damaged block and set on a shelf a million years ago. US$2,000 - SOLD

Lotus +2 wheels. Factory steel centerlock wheels, blasted and powder coated gloss black. Straight, no tires mounted since paint. $US400 for the set

Two vintage oil filter cannisters (one AP, other Mocal I believe). These are exactly what you require for that period correct restoration, with the added benefit of absolutely making every filter change an annoying mess. US$50 each

Five gold Panasports, 4 bolt for Van Dieman FF. It is the old story - I started with eight, now we are down to five. Straight, very good shape. Ex Gordy Good, so worth at least US$800 for all of them - SOLD

If interested in any of this, send me a PM - I can send photos as required. Will post more shortly. Will I consider offers? Sure.

Wanted. One set of lightweight Panasports, centrelock, for Van Dieman FF.

cheers,
    bt
    Last edited by billtebbutt; 05.03.24 at 10:57 AM. Reason: status update

Thread Information