Liked: 33

Default 2024 Lightning Challenge - NJMP Lightning

Calling all formula/club ford drivers w/ a set of slicks.... come on out to the Lightning Challenge at the NJMP Lightning Circuit on Memorial Day Weekend (5/24-5/26). This will be a SCCA sanctioned MARRS points race and a whole lot of fun. Come out and enjoy some fun, competitive racing on the weekend and enjoy your Monday off when the racing is over. Hoping to see some FF/CF entries start appearing on the entry list in the coming weeks. Here's the link: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...-racing-774312

For you vintage racing folks, I look forward to seeing you at the Jeff the weekend prior.
    Last edited by Jake King; 04.29.24 at 12:54 PM.

Liked: 8

OK Jake now we’ve got two. I’m working on the Connecticut guys!

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chipv View Post
    OK Jake now we’ve got two. I’m working on the Connecticut guys!
    Thanks Chip!

We're a week and half out. Come on out and join us at Jersey next weekend! You can run your treaded tires as well (I might run them). We'll have a small group and less than a handful of winged cars accompanying us. We need more FF/CF representation so we can keep having fun in the cars we love. Link for registration is in the original post.

Thread Information