Liked: 447

Default Made the leap to VR! What do you run?

I've unofficially made the leap to VR. Last year I bought a HP Reverb G2 and never took it out of the box. Now hearing that Microsoft is dropping support for it and headsets like it in an upcoming Windows 11 update, I sold it and picked up a Quest 3. What headset do you run and which sims have you had success running it in? I've heard that iRacing and Automobilista2 are pretty VR friendly, but interested in how rF2 and AC have been with any recent updates. ACC I've heard is super hardware intensive.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Keith Carter; 04.18.24 at 10:57 PM.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 20

I upgraded rig this past year with Simagic and a Samsung 49 and still prefer VR even with an old HTC Vive Cosmos. RF2 almost exclusively, but ran iRacing with that setup a bit. Last week I picked up a used Pimax 8k and getting used to it. I have a tiny cranium and it's a heavier headset with loose fit on the straps. I have in the past run 3 to 4 hours on the Vive without issue.

Need to get AC up and running, haven't installed it yet, but it has some local tracks I want to learn.

Thread Information