Liked: 4

Default Lola T97/20 Indy Lights factory literature

A colleague of mine worked for various Indy Lights teams in the 90's, and still has photocopies of a couple packets of literature that was distributed by Lola for the T97/20. I have the Aerodynamics Information (road, short oval, including setup info) pack as well as a packet with engine specifications, wiring diagrams, fuel and oil plumbing diagrams, engine control module pinout diagrams, and more.

Before it goes in the recycle bin, would anyone like it? It's free to anyone who is still running or working on these cars. It's too big to scan, but I'll mail it anywhere in the lower 48. Send me a message if you want it.

-Andrew
    Last edited by amorrison; 04.10.24 at 6:13 PM.

Liked: 530

If nobody responds that actually owns a 97/20 then I’d be interested in it. I have a 91/50 but it has an indy lights motor now. I know there’s a lot of difference between the cars but thinking I can still learn from what you have.

Liked: 39

I will send you a message.

I have the same documents but some pages are missing or damaged.

I have converted most to PDF and am happy to share what I have with anyone who needs electronic versions. Just message me.

Liked: 56

I have a friend that just go one and this would be valuable if it is not spoken for.

Jeremy Swank

Liked: 4

It's all headed to apexspeed user halcyon (see above). They will scan and can provide a pdf copy to anyone who needs one, so just reach out to them if you need it. This way everyone has equal access to this information. Hopefully this helps some folks keep these cars going in the future.

6. The following 3 users liked this post:

Thread Information