LED interior lights
    wench
    LED exterior work lights
    Electric tongue jack
    load leveler hitch.
    Bearing buddies
    Set up for Formula Ford
    Located in mid Florida

This is an old trailer but spent most of its life in air conditioned inside storage. It has its issues, including a balky arm on the canopy and a heavier than I would have liked tongue weight, but I've towed it to Wisconsin twice among many other destinations, and it has always done the job. The winch is a bit less than i had hoped for too, but it is a big help pulling the car into the trailer. It isn't strong enough to do it on its own, but neither am I, so it's a big help. The tail has dents from a hail storm long ago. The cabinets and work bench, winch and shop vac are included. The rest of the stuff, such as the jack and the gas cans, do not convey. The swanky door organizer will be emptied before sale, but not removed. The posters and super-fine graphics wil stay with the trailer.

$2,800

Please contact by PM if interested
    Last edited by swiftdrivr; 04.02.24 at 10:34 AM.
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Classifieds Super License swiftdrivr's Avatar
    Liked: 673

For some reason my pictures are coming out rotated. Anybody know how to make them load upright? [They are upright in my photos ,but not on Apex.
    Jim
    Swift DB-1
    Talent usually ends up in front, but fun goes from the front of the grid all the way to the back.

Sold
    Jim
    Swift DB-1

Liked: 182

Curious if the red socks on the door improve lap times?

Nah, I am faster in bare feet.

actually, that is a helmet hanger.
    Jim
    Swift DB-1

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information