Contributing Member
    Liked: 12

Default lola 540 rear stub axle

I am looking for a Lola 540 rear stub axle and drive hub that fit in the rear upright.
    Thank you
    Allen

Contributing Member
    Liked: 899

I think Two Dogg used to make these.... Trying to find someone's spare is not easy in my experience

bt

Contributing Member
    Liked: 89

Dunno about the drive hub but Taylor made me some half shafts for a DSR/P2 car that I converted to a diff from a spool. They like to have the old one to measure from for machining the spline dimensions.

Liked: 58

Default Lola 540 drive train parts

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_Farmer View Post
    I am looking for a Lola 540 rear stub axle and drive hub that fit in the rear upright.
    Thank you
    Allen
    Allen -- If don't succeed in finding a used one, you might try contacting Mark Williams Enterprises in Louisville, CO. Although they are probably best known for making top quality parts for drag racing, they also do custom work. I've had them make some custom half-shafts for my vintage Bobsy sports-racer that were top notch @ a reasonable price.

They might even have previously made some of parts you want for another Lola racer! They can probably work up a design from an existing part(s) & build a small quantity for less than you fear.

Here's a link to their "Custom Work" website page --

https://markwilliams.com/custom-work.html

Lee

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 95

Allen,
    I have an original. PM to follow.
    Jack Bartelt
    Lola T540 CFF

Contributing Member
    Liked: 12

thank that would be great