Liked: 5

For Sale FE2 #101 For Sale

FE2 #101 For Sale

After a lot consideration I have to decided to sell my FE2. For those that don't know me, I also own a very competitive SRF3.
    I have had a lot of success with the FE2 but have realized I needed to make a choice between the two as I don't have time to do both.

The back story on this car is as follows:
    I am a CSR supported driver using Motion Dynamics for all mechanical work and at track services.
    At the end of 2020 I had an opportunity to buy an FE from another Mody driver which was at Motion Dynamics
    My goal was to try something new and to get the interest level up in this class in the Northeast.
    Although the car was in good shape, Shawn Morrison took the car completely apart and did a full rebuild on it.
    Every part which needed replacement or needed servicing was done including:
    a new fuel cell, shocks, new springs, belts, jabroc, etc before installing the FE2 engine and trans.
    We also added an EVO4s Aim and GS Dash system and smarty cam camera setup.
    My first time in the car was at VIR in 2021 and I have done 3 runoffs (2021-2023) in the car with Motion Dynamics support.
    In prepartion for the 2023 runoffs, my last event in the car, Mody did a rebuild on the gearbox, clutch check and full race prep.
    I also had them address the bodywork to repaint the side pods and get rid of a very worn carbon fiber wrap.
    In short the car came out beautiful and performed flawlessly like always at the 2023 runoffs.

The car has the following:
    cockpit adjustable front sway bar
    adjustable rear sway bar collar
    Penske shocks, recently serviced
    Floating brake disks
    Crush box
    Gurney flaps
    Schroth seat belts good through 2024
    2 sets of dry rims/tires (from runoffs) low heat cycles
    1 set of rain tires on rims (used)
    1 unmounted set of NEW rain tires
    Transport wheels and tires
    fuel sample port
    Head surround
    cockpit side panels
    radio setup PTT/Antenna
    FE2 rainlight

Misc:
    Car is setup for 6 foot 195lb driver.
    Car is located at Motion Dynamics in Conway NH

Price: $68,500.00

Please feel free to contact me for more information at
    jamesr@pointsw.com
    cell: 413 478 0853 (leave message as I don't answer unknown numbers)

Shawn Morrison at Motion Dynamics can also be contacted.
    motiondynamics@myfairpoint.net
    603 447 3543
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JimR; 03.12.24 at 11:40 AM. Reason: wrong icon tag

Thread Information