Liked: 1

Default CUSTOM MADE 4 piece Fuel Bladders

Could anyone on the forum please direct me to a firm/shop, say around or in Indy, that could manufacture 2 4 piece fuel bladders? i would have to bring the tub to this shop for fabrication. Early model Chevron Formula Atlantic THANKS!!!!!! Jerry Poole (JerryPoole@Arkansas.net)

Liked: 9

I have been dealing with a company out of Wisconsin. Eagle Fuel cells, for my aircraft bladders. They also make custom bladders to specifications. Great to deal with and very helpful.
    Eagle Fuel Cells | Fuel Cells | Eagle River, WI

QUOTE=Jerry Poole;662559]Could anyone on the forum please direct me to a firm/shop, say around or in Indy, that could manufacture 2 4 piece fuel bladders? i would have to bring the tub to this shop for fabrication. Early model Chevron Formula Atlantic THANKS!!!!!! Jerry Poole (JerryPoole@Arkansas.net)[/QUOTE]

Contributing Member
    Liked: 85

Last time I talked to Eagle -18 months ago- they were doing aero only, and way behind on that

Liked: 68

I found the same thing with Eagle (and they previously did a bladder for me) - wound up going through Pyrotect (Mark) for roughly the same price as Eagle would have been and included FIA stamps and paperwork.
    Craig Butt

Liked: 139

After three new cells in the last few years with two different manufacturers I'm thinking I would build my own patterns that fit the enclosures. I think they just use cardboard to build the mockup then use that for cutting the pieces.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 89

fuelsafe? I just send them the aluminum enclosure it needs to fit inside of and they make one to fit.

Liked: 139

Not Fuelsafe. Yes, I sent the enclosure for a simple wedge cell. Way to tight. Next to impossible to get out and back in again.

Liked: 7

Default Fuel Cell Bladders

Jerry
    Try Saldana Racing Products
    3756 N Raceway Rd
    Indy
    317 852 4193

Thread Information