Liked: 1

For Sale Stohr WF1 P1 for Sale $36500

PRICE REDUCED: $36500

• Red WF1 Stohr race car wired for radios, with a 07-'08 mild build George Dean Racing Engine GSXR1000 (mild build - 195hp), Chassis #009
    • History: Tim Micklos/Chuck Bona /Paul Drula
    • Odyssey PC680 battery (installed Feb 2024)
    • 2 sets of Jongbloed center lock wheels (9" fronts and 10" rears), including set on car, 5 and 6 heat cycles each, 1 set BBS wheels with rains.
    • Aim MyChron 3 data log w/CDS-GPS2
    • External side access to fuel cell (converted from internal)
    • Fuel Safe 10 gallon fuel cell (installed Oct 2022)
    • Flatshifter system with paddles (no lift up-shifts and auto blip)
    • Front and rear quick jacks
    • Original Stohr owner's manual/handbook.
    • Book binder w/ documentation & receipts
    • Wilwood brakes
    • Williams diff (1 race, 4 track days)
    • Carbon fiber diffuser (replaced Nov 2023)
    • Complete set of front and rear springs (for rain conditions), spare front/sprockets
    • Assorted spare parts (2 starters, chain, C/V joints and covers, Bump shifter bracket, among others)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by who; 04.19.24 at 4:12 PM. Reason: Change in price

Liked: 530

How many hours on the drivetrain?

Differential has 1 race and 4 track days - no idea about the other drivetrain components. I have had the car out for 2 track days since purchasing it in 2022.

Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by who View Post
    Differential has 1 race and 4 track days - no idea about the other drivetrain components. I have had the car out for 2 track days since purchasing it in 2022.
    Man, sure do miss that car. My CSR track record at Sonoma (besting the great Michael Scully no less) stood until they did away with CSR. If it wasn't for Kevin Mitz, I would never have been able to afford the build on that car. Kevin kindly took me under his wing and we (he) built a beautiful car! If I had the money and the space I would buy it back in a heartbeat...GLWYS!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain. God Bless America...especially those who are willing to protect her!

Liked: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Stohr42 View Post
    Man, sure do miss that car. My CSR track record at Sonoma (besting the great Michael Scully no less) stood until they did away with CSR. If it wasn't for Kevin Mitz, I would never have been able to afford the build on that car. Kevin kindly took me under his wing and we (he) built a beautiful car! If I had the money and the space I would buy it back in a heartbeat...GLWYS!
    Your car in action:

Chuck Bona Going Pro 2012 (youtube.com)
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning how to dance in the rain. God Bless America...especially those who are willing to protect her!

Quote Originally Posted by Stohr42 View Post

Thanks for the video, Chuck. The car is such a blast to drive - you certainly milked more performance out of it than I have so far.

Thread Information