Liked: 0

Default Where to stay at indy?

Hi Apexspeed,
    contemplating the SVRA event at Indy in June with a Formula Ford.
    Appreciate larger parking lot for arrival night before close to track with good restaurants serving great beer.

Recommendation for hotel?

Thanks

Liked: 703

Not much help with the hotel other than possibly the Courtyard on Crawfordsville Rd just off I-465 but I HIGHLY recommend St. Joseph Brewery for dinner and beer. There's also a Yardhouse downtown that has the type of beer you like.
    Mike Beauchamp
    RF95 Prototype 2

Get your FIA rain lights here:
    www.gyrodynamics.net/product/cartek-fia-rain-light/

Liked: 323

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area

5855 Rockville Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46224

Stayed here once and thought it was sufficient. There is a Sam's right next door that you could park way out in their parking lot if you can't find room at Holiday Inn. There are also 2 or 3 other brand motels right here that may work for you. The commute to the track in the morning wasn't an issue via Lynhurst. There is also an Ace Hardware and AutoZone not far down Lynhurst if you needed either of these while you were in town.

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1477

Just avoid the Waffle House on Lynhurst.... Last time I was in Indy I got in too late to find decent food, went to that place. They had to unlock the door to let me in, and lock it behind me. This was because the security guard usually on duty called in sick.

Last week there was a murder there....

Thread Information