Liked: 105

Default Tag axle RV for sale

2001 Monaco Signature 40 ft tag axle with 500HP Cummins ISM diesel engine and 6 speed Allison transmission. 12KW Onan Quiet Diesel generator and 3 zone A/C units. I tow a 28 foot steel frame race trailer stacker with a lift and is always loaded to the back door with race car, golf cart, scales, several tool rollers and scooter. In short and in full disclosure I might be a little heavy! Does anyone here work for DOT? That is between us right! I use a Reese heavy duty ball and load bars that are good according to Reese to 13,000 pounds. We might be a tad over that! In short this is the cheapest and most comfortable way to transport your race car and trailer to the track. Not to mention it will give 2-3 nights of solid rest and showers every time you get out of the race car! You will save hundreds of $$ every weekend in hotel costs and a bundle on terrible track food. This coach compares in performance to a toter but has 3 times the room and costs 3 times less! Maybe your wife might even come to the track?!

I have had this beautiful diesel coach for 4 years and put 12,000 trouble free miles on it. I used to fly airplanes and used the same rationale for service. Replace parts before they fail. It has stood me well in both endeavors. I have been trying the same rational with the race car but still a little behind on that one! Anyway you get the idea I have used an open check book mentality on this coach. I have spent north of $20K since I have owned it. I will include a few photos but they do not do it justice. The coach has been stored inside for most of its life so quite literally it looks about 10 years newer than its age sorta like me! It just broke 60,000 miles and needs nothing. It is totally turn key and you northern folk will love the Aqua Hot diesel furnace that has a 3 zone hot water heating system. Also has a new 15,000 BTU front AC unit with heat pump annd 2500 watt Xantrax inverter. All leather interior that has no mark, tears or defects whatever. 3 year old Michelins all round. Sleeps 6 comfortably. Asking $80K. Call Hartley on my cell at 813 951 1828
    Full Disclosure I am an RV dealer but this is my personal coach that I have owned for 4 years. I am sure many of you have seen at the track. I live in Florida so no rust.

Recent work and updates:

New front mirrors (both sides)
    Recent dash A/C service
    Stored under cover - Paint is almost perfect
    Alpine stereo
    New skylight
    New leather sofa bed
    New fresh water pump
    New alternator
    New entry step
    New back up camera
    New A/C Compressor and belts
    New A/C power transfer switch
    New LED high intensity head lights
    Full service oil & fuel
    4 new batteries
    Rain-X windshield wipers
    New Microwave oven
    New Xantrex Freedom Inverter
    Generator full service
    New 15,000 BTU reverse A/C unit on front
    (RV has 3 A/C Units)
    Roof resealed
    New muffler & tail pipe

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hartley; 02.11.24 at 8:58 PM.
    Hartley MacDonald
    2006 Van Dieman RF06

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 111

interested in the pics

Quote Originally Posted by iamuwere View Post
    interested in the pics
    I sent you a link to some photos. I am having trouble posting photos on Apex. What is the secret?
    Hartley MacDonald
    2006 Van Dieman RF06

Liked: 3279

Quote Originally Posted by Hartley View Post
    I sent you a link to some photos. I am having trouble posting photos on Apex. What is the secret?
    When you want to post with an attachment, scroll down to "manage attachments" in the posting window. Click on that and it should be fairly straight forward from there.
    Dave Weitzenhof

Quote Originally Posted by DaveW View Post
    When you want to post with an attachment, scroll down to "manage attachments" in the posting window. Click on that and it should be fairly straight forward from there.
    Thanks Dave!
    Hartley MacDonald
    2006 Van Dieman RF06

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information