Thread: FC Wanted

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 0

Default FC Wanted

Looking to run a open wheel car in AX this season, with the possibility of stepping up into the FC class later on. Looking for a decent FC package, ideally 15k or less. Located in Atlanta.

Liked: 303

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT1 View Post
    Looking to run a open wheel car in AX this season, with the possibility of stepping up into the FC class later on. Looking for a decent FC package, ideally 15k or less. Located in Atlanta.
    Hey Andrew,

I have a firman with strong and fresh quicksilver zetec, but it is a bit out of your budget.

However I also have a 1990 mondiale with pinto. It is actually a pretty quick car and I think it handles better than the modern van diemens on the bias tires, which is what the class is currently running on...

Spare rocker arms and uprights.
    Vandiemen front wing
    Fresh radiators

It does need a little bit of work, like fiberglass and paint.

But it is a running car and with a little bit of work you could have a nice car....

It's with the owner in South Carolina, I believe he wanted $9500.

Text me if your interested
    305 491-1974

Best regards - Jonathan

Liked: 1

Default FC Available

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewT1 View Post
    Hi Andrew, I have a 2003 VD Zetec you may be interested in. Have extensive spares and enclosed trailer, should you be so inclined. Thought I'd finally be able to compete again this year, but the stars have misaligned, Shoot me a DM, if you wish to chat. Cheers!

Thread Information