Liked: 2

Default SOLD Pace Amerian 18' Enclosed Trailer

Sold. Pace American Pursuit 18' enclosed trailer. Very good condition. The perfect trailer for transporting a formula race car or smaller sports car. Could also easily haul a couple of ATV's. Dent free, but has some scuffs and scratches along the sides. Pulls smooth and easy. Always garaged when not racing.

Included with the trailer:
    Load-equalizer hitch with an anti-sway bar and 2-5/16" ball. GVWR 7000 lb, curb weight 3265 lb. Tandem 3500 lb axles both with electric brakes, diamond plate heavy-duty 4500 lb loading ramp, 5000 lb electric winch and 3500 lb electric tongue jack. 7-pin electrical tow connector. Trailer interior is covered with white metal panels on the sides and ceiling. Steel framed metal cabinets with stainless counter top and diamond plate doors. Cabinets are bolted in and can be removed for a longer load platform. Four floor-mounted tire cages and a folding wall-rack will hold up to a total of 8 spare wheels/tires. Floor cage for 2 5-gal. fuel jugs. Sliding privacy curtain near the front. E-Z Lube system for no-touch greasing of wheel bearings. Wired for 120V power to an inside 4-plug outlet.

Three year-old Goodyear Endurance Tires (Load Range D) with plenty of tread. Recent brake overhaul with new shoes, actuators and backing plates. New roof-vent domes. Includes a portable AC unit for overnights at the track or trailer camping.

Located in Kingwood, TX.

$5000.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DavePantera; 01.09.24 at 3:17 PM. Reason: Sold

Contributing Member
    Liked: 479

Great Idea - mount the car on the wall.

Sorry - could not resist

Really nice trailer. Good luck with sale.

ChrisZ

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Pace Amerian 18' Enclosed Trailer - For Sale

Thanks, it really is a nice trailer. Pace builds pretty rugged stuff and it is nicely appointed. Selling only because a friend was getting rid of an equally nice but longer Pace trailer that will also hold a couple larger street cars (one at a time obviously).

Sorry about the sideways photo. I thought it would be a good idea to show the trailer loaded, but no matter what I did to rotate the photo to the visually correct orientation ApexSpeed seemed determined to turn it on it's side. Almost certainly it is operator error on my part.

If someone has a suggestion on how to right-side up the photo, please chime in.

Dave
    Last edited by DavePantera; 01.07.24 at 6:07 PM.

Liked: 830

Quote Originally Posted by DavePantera View Post
    If someone has a suggestion on how to right-side up the photo, please chime in.

Dave
    If you are on a WINDOZE computer.. open the picture file in Windows Photo viewer. Below the pic there are ICONS for rotating the pic by 90 Deg.. either left or right. Rotate it whichever way it needs to go and resave (when ever I do it.. I think.. it will automatically resave the pic in the new orientation. Then upload the pic. I should add ... I have not TRIED THIS for any pic that I have uploaded.. but I THINK it will work. You can give it a shot anyway .
    Steve
    Steve, FV80
    Racing since '73 - FV since '77

Liked: 1

Default trailer questions

What year is the Pace trailer? Any sign of leaks in the roof?

I believe the trailer is a 2004, but am not positive.

I have never seen a drop of water inside the trailer despite towing it through a number of heavy rain storms, the worst which was in September of last year.

The trailer has always been parked inside a garage bay when not at or traveling to/from a race. The roof itself is very clean with zero signs of damage or corrosion.

Liked: 553

The price seems too low! :-)

"Cheap" trailers (like enclosed landscape trailers with bare interior) sell for more than that around here. I bought my 20' for $7,000.

I really liked my '99 Pace Shadow.

GLWS
    Racer Russ
    Palm Coast, FL

I thought that it was listed 'too cheap' as well.

It is a well made, brand name, nicely equipped and maintained enclosed trailer in good condition. I would like someone to take me up on the 'too cheap' price.

Any takers?

Dave

Thread Information