Liked: 186

Default VDCA's "Racing into Spring" at Roebling

Registrations is open for VDCA's February event at Roebling Road. F70 cars under 2L, flat-bottom cars are now eligible for VDCA events.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...fG30NsnObwQdYU

www.vintagedrive.com

Tentative schedule with 3 races, 2 1/2 hours of track time (3 1/2 if you want to run the enduro) and free dinner and drinks on Saturday night. VDCA provides the best value for your racing dollar. Sign up and join us for the fun.

VDCA RRR Feb 2024 Tentative Schedule v1.pdf

In all this cold weather it's hard to believe we will be racing in just over 3 weeks. Entries are lining up for VDCA's "Racing into Spring" at Roebling Road. This event is the perfect early/pre season shakedown and testing weekend before the schedule hits full swing.

2024 is about to go green. For the weather watchers out there, forecast for load in on Friday Feb. 9 is mostly cloudy with a high of 65. Time to sign up and go racing!

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...0Goe9n-qHfK9Ps

Liked: 597

Note: Pinto FC cars up to 1996 will be allowed for this one event.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Posting this hoping it gets some to show. My car's not ready. Rats!

Quote Originally Posted by EYERACE View Post
    Note: Pinto FC cars up to 1996 will be allowed for this one event.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Posting this hoping it gets some to show. My car's not ready. Rats!
    For now, yes, "This one event". Since FC participation is brand new for us, my plan was to start with the earlier cars but for our smaller events, we have room to open the eligibility up to the later cars.

Long range forecast for the weekend: dry weather with highs in the low 70's. No better way to shake off the winter blues and a perfect pre-season testing event.

Thread Information