Liked: 225

Default Free- Out of date Helmet (#2)

Helmet #2

I have 2 out-of-date Bell helmets that need to go to another home. This is two of two posts.

They are both in good shape, with all attributes described in the relevant ad. They were both always worn with a balaclava. Interiors are good, with normal fuzzing and minimal pilling. Exteriors have normal dings from open cockpit racing in the South East. Photos accurately represent the appearance.

Please PM me with which helmet you want and if you want the other if your preference is no longer available. Also please describe what your plan is for the helmet. (there is a reason why I want to know, see below).

I will keep this open til New Years and will ship out as soon as the UPS store opens back up after the holiday closure. You will be responsible for freight from 33919, probably around $35. I will advise if more.

If there is more than one party interested in a particular helmet, I will decide which story is most compelling. Extra credit goes towards good causes.

After New Years I will give them to Goodwill.

Helmet number 2

Bell Model SA2010 - size 7 1/2 Purchased new in 20014.
    - 2 visors - tear aways always worn so no pitting to eye port area. Visor shade strip is just electrical tape. Clear visor never used

- Visor wrench, Hans wrench, and misc small buttons that I don't remember their origin.
    - Bell Helmet bag

Will ship in the Bell Helmet box it came in.

Helmet #1 is described in another post.

Thanks
    John

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (36.1 KB, 79 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (32.7 KB, 76 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (26.5 KB, 75 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.jpg (30.5 KB, 76 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.jpg (56.8 KB, 76 views)
    • File Type: jpg 6.jpg (55.3 KB, 76 views)
    • File Type: jpg 7.jpg (43.2 KB, 78 views)

Classifieds Super License BeerBudgetRacing's Avatar
    Liked: 1262

Can you give them to your local club or track?

They can use them to lend helmet to participants in track events.

Contributing Member hdsporty1988's Avatar
    Liked: 193

These would be great for autocross. If you have a local group that runs them, I'm certain they can always use loners.

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 323

Pull the HANs posts at least. They are usable on new helmets, most don’t come with them. I believe the buttons are covers for the HANs holes when not in use.

if you do decide to pull the posts and no one claims them, please keep me in mind and I will find a home for them
    -John Allen
    Tacoma, WA
    '82 Royale RP31M
    (‘72 Royale RP16 stolen in 2022)

6. The following 2 users liked this post:

Classifieds Super License BeerBudgetRacing's Avatar
    Liked: 1262

Quote Originally Posted by scorp997 View Post
    Pull the HANs posts at least. They are usable on new helmets, most don’t come with them. I believe the buttons are covers for the HANs holes when not in use.

if you do decide to pull the posts and no one claims them, please keep me in mind and I will find a home for them
    And the spanner I believe reaches inside to hold the 'hans nut' which should go with the posts.

Thread Information