Liked: 225

Default FREE- Out of date Bell Helmet

Helmet 1

I have 2 out-of-date Bell helmets that need to go to another home. This is number one of two posts.

They are both in good shape, with all attributes described in the relevant ad. They were both always worn with a balaclava. Interiors are good, with normal fuzzing and minimal pilling. Exteriors have normal dings from open cockpit racing in the South East. Photos accurately represent the appearance.

Please PM me with which helmet you want and if you want the other if your preference is no longer available. Also please describe what your plan is for the helmet. (there is a reason why I want to know, see below).

I will keep this open til New Years and will ship out as soon as the UPS store opens back up after the holiday closure. You will be responsible for freight from 33919, probably around $35. I will advise if more.

If there is more than one party interested in a particular helmet, I will decide which story is most compelling. Extra credit goes towards good causes.

After New Years I will give them to Goodwill.

Helmet number 1

Bell Model (?) SA2000 size 7 1/2 Purchased new in 2001.
    - 2 visors - tear aways always worn so no pitting to eye port area. Visor shade strip is just electrical tape.
    - Dark visor installed, broken pivots, but you get the spare parts as described below.
    - Fuzzy foam strip around the eyeport is starting to decay, but could probably be re-sourced somewhere.

- Spare parts kit included
    - Nifty "Punisher" shirt as a helmet wrap. Size XXL (my youngest gave it to me as a gag gift one Christmas. Never wore it.)
    - 35 year old tube sock (Honest, it was clean when first brought into use - that's not old sweat and dirt, its just old, I swear)

Will ship in an old Bell Helmet box I had laying around.

Helmet number 2 is described in another post.

Thanks
    John
    Attached Images Attached Images

Contributing Member lmpdesigner's Avatar
    Liked: 35

Default I will take one.

Which one is "nicer" and smaller or tighter on head?

I will of course pay for shipping.

Address is

Brian Willis
    1208 Baynes point Drive
    Suwanee, GA, 30024-2800

You can PM me for any thing you need.

Thread Information