Liked: 95

Default Race fuel near Daytona

The Anson is taking a little breather. I'm heading to Daytona Kartweek to run my Superkart at the end of the month. They don't open the fuel pumps during the event. Stupid? yes but who am I to say. Is anyone aware of a location nearby the speedway that pumps 110? I'd rather do that than pay for the massively overpriced pails at the track.
    Thanks

Liked: 597

I'm asking a guy who lives in Daytona and hope to reply to you soon. I run 100 octane LL AV gas I buy at the Zellwood airport outside Orlando.

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 597

He had no idea........so............check out these two possibilities (you'll need to drive a little......more for the second)
    1. search up: New Smyrna Speedway.
    That's where they have the 'Roar before the 24' ....a round-de-round track for Stock Cars and such......many famous (or not so famous) Driver's hang out there before the Daytona 24 Hours race. Many a rising NASCAR Driver earned their stripes there on their way up.
    2. Orlando Speed World............in the bustling town of Bithlo, FL. A smaller round-de-round and a Drag Strip and more.

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 95

Thanks for the info. I'll check into it. Much appreciated.

Thread Information