Hello all.

I have some Staffs transaxle spares to offload as I have gotten my educational use from them. These came from a 1988 Swift DB4. Not sure if this is the best place for them but not sure where else to turn. Please delete if not allowed. I have provided a list of what I have been able to identify below, although there are some miscellaneous parts and other pieces (shifter forks) that might just be too worn to be reconditioned. I am looking to offload everything I have, although I will sell individual pieces if it comes to it. Please message me if you have any interest and I will provide photos of what you are interested in.

5 input shafts (seems to be 20.5" for DB4, will double check length) - have been crack tested
Magnesium bearing carrier with 1/2, 3/4, and 5th selector rods and shift finger installed
Magnesium 2-plate Case - weld repair in front but usable
2 magnesium end covers - both good
Left and right-hand magnesium side plate covers with stub axles installed
Differential unit - unsure of type (will confirm)
2 oil pump housings with internals and covers
2 oil pump driven gears
2 shift fingers
Sliding gear 1st/reverse 8-dog
3 8-lug dog rings
4 CV joints

11 shift forks - varies of the 3 types, not 100% sure if usable or how to tell
Various MK5 (would need confirmation) gear sets - no first gears

Any help in identifying or spreading the word is appreciated. Message me if you are interested and I will provide more photos of the parts that you are interested in. I am not exactly sure what to ask as I cannot verify crack testing or the history of the parts, but will answer questions and specific photos to the best of my abilities. I am located in eastern KS, but am driving to Upstate NY in December via Indianapolis and could meet and drop off parts to save on shipping. Thank you.