Liked: 7

Default Alexis MK15 Body Panel Molds?

** Purchased chassis #15 Russel Alexis in December of 2023 **

Still looking for any spare body panels that are available.

I'm looking to purchase an Alexis MK15. After researching suppliers I found out that Bob Beasley is retired and his MK15 molds were probably tossed out. Are there any suppliers that still make vintage body panels and specifically for the Alexis?

Thanks

Scott
    Last edited by scottjk; 04.14.24 at 7:03 PM.

Liked: 17

probably have moulds in UK for Mk15 I will enquire

I have Mk18 moulds I am about to sell to a car owner here as I no longer have a car

Liked: 4

Post your Alexis search

Quote Originally Posted by scottjk View Post
    I'm looking to purchase an Alexis MK15. After researching suppliers I found out that Bob Beasley is retired and his MK15 molds were probably tossed out. Are there any suppliers that still make vintage body panels and specifically for the Alexis?

Thanks

Scott
    please call me , I have an entire car for sale with new mk 15 body and a mk 15 frame all with log books

Art Jahn 608 617 3793

Thread Information