Liked: 0

Default Ralt RT-4 Rear Suspension Cross-Member

Hello Forum:
    I’m looking for an RT-4 rear suspension mount cross-member. It’s made from 5/16-in flat stock aluminum. It bolts to the top of the gearbox and to the sidecovers on the gearbox, and then the ARB is bolted to it, and the rear suspension pivot points for each of the rear rockers also bolt to this cross-member. If you have one of these cross-members you want to sell please let me know. Much obliged. A photo of this part (off my car) is attached.
    Additionally, if anyone is interested in joining with me to have this part new machined for your car, or as a spare, please let me know. The estimated price from a qualified machinist I contacted was between $390-$440 if we can put together an order for 6 to 8 of these parts. And if you want yours anodized then that would be an additional cost (tbd).
    Thanks,
    Rob W.

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1474

There are a bunch of online services that will laser or waterjet that thing for less than half your machined quote. You just need to draw it up in F360 and produce the proper file format for them.

SendCutSend is one of them, but there are hundreds.

Liked: 0

Rick - Thanks for the info. Facilities located in the east and west. It looks like they can do the job based on an AutoCAD drawing of whatever part you need fabricated. Good to know.
    Cheers,
    Rob

Thread Information