Liked: 235

Default 2024 CMod Rear Tires

Pru posted this as a continuation on another thread but he & I agree there is value in starting a new thread on this issue.

2024 CM Rear Tire

Pre-Orders for the CM Rear Tire is open until 2/1/2024.

If we get enough pre-orders (60 or 108 Tires), Hoosier Racing Tire will build them.
    This is the only planned build for the 43305 in R20 Compound, CM rear tires in 2024.

Use the R&S Racing handy Pre-Order form at: https://www.rsracing.com/cmreartiref...KT_6HzfcoHOED8
    Last edited by Jim Garry; 10.02.23 at 4:10 PM.
    Jim

I wish I understood everything I know.

2. The following 5 users liked this post:

Liked: 183

This is the only planned build for the 43305 in R20 Compound, CM rear tires in 2024.

So is that it? what happens in 25?
    It's great that we can get the potential to get some tires, but do we have any idea on long term plans for tires?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisw52 View Post

So is that it? what happens in 25?
    It's great that we can get the potential to get some tires, but do we have any idea on long term plans for tires?
    From my one on one conversations with staff it is apparent that as long as there is demand, they will continue to make the tire. So it is important for all of us to make sure that our CMod peers are aware that this is the one shot they have to buy tires even if they don't intend to use them until September.

This isn't the best situation for us but I'm hopeful it will improve in the future if those who need these tires place their orders.
    Jim

Liked: 80

This Is very cool for next year and going into the future in buying tires every year and now the SCCA doesn't have to make a rule change of any kind. I'm hoping that we continue buying tires every year and this can open more brain power to me LOL!

Thank you Jim for keeping everyone up to date.

Ben

Default As of Dec 11, there are 50 days to commit

Seasons Greetings everyone.

Just realized that today marks 50 days remaining until the deadline to commit to buying your desired quantity of rear tires. Deadline is Feb 1.

If you miss this deadline, you won't be able to obtain the CMod rear tire for Formula F.

If there is not a total of 60 tires ordered, Hoosier will not manufacture any.

If you were planning on waiting until the spring, or early or late summer to put in an order, that is too late.

Our orders must be submitted by February 1st.
    Here's the link to go to in order to put in your order. You don't have to pay anything until some time after the deadline.

https://www.rsracing.com/cmreartiref...KT_6HzfcoHOED8
    Jim

Liked: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Garry View Post
    Seasons Greetings everyone.

Just realized that today marks 50 days remaining until the deadline to commit to buying your desired quantity of rear tires. Deadline is Feb 1.

If you miss this deadline, you won't be able to obtain the CMod rear tire for Formula F.

If there is not a total of 60 tires ordered, Hoosier will not manufacture any.

If you were planning on waiting until the spring, or early or late summer to put in an order, that is too late.

Our orders must be submitted by February 1st.
    Here's the link to go to in order to put in your order. You don't have to pay anything until some time after the deadline.

https://www.rsracing.com/cmreartiref...KT_6HzfcoHOED8
    Thanks to all who have contributed to this tire effort!

Tom Walgamuth
    765 490 0275

Liked: 310

We are planning on ordering at least one pair. We are waiting for the STL Region and Midiv schedules. The local schedule should be out soon. The Midiv schedule, I don't know.

9. The following members LIKED this post:

Default February 1 Deadline

As a reminder, there are about 3 weeks remaining for people to sign up to pre-order the R20 cantilever rear tire.Pre-Orders for the FF CM Rear Tire is open until 2/1/2024.These tires will only be built IF Hoosier gets enough pre-orders. The good news is we've reached the minimum pre-order of 60 (30 pair). It would be even better to reach the next cutoff of 108 tires because there is always spoilage with hand built tires.

This is the only 2024 planned build for the 43305 in R20 Compound.
    We won't be billed until the tires are manufactured.

R&S Racing Contacts

Phone: (515)462-3432 Fax: (515)462-4473 Sales Email: sales@rsracing.com Tech Email: tech@rsracing.com Customer Service: custservice@rsracing.com Mail: R & S Racing 901 N. 8th St Winterset, IA 50273
    Jim

Liked: 310

I just ordered three pair. Sonya said that 70 had been ordered so far, so with my order there should be 76. She thought there should be no problem in getting to 120. 120 is the next cutoff not 108. Jeff at Hoosier misspoke when he told SPS 108.

Liked: 41

It looks like the website already lists them as in stock and ready to ship. Are those from 2023?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fftires.png 
Views:	238 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	109968  

Excellent News: Sonya told me they had asked Hoosier to go ahead and make 120 rears. She feels confident R&S will be able to sell them. Don't know when exactly they'll be ready.
    Jim

14. The following 3 users liked this post:

Liked: 1

Sonya called to say they are shipping the tires!

16. The following members LIKED this post:

Default Tires Still Available

This winter R&S had Hoosier go ahead and produce enough tires so that everyone who had placed a reservation would get what they wanted. This meant Ron and Sonya ended up buying some extras from Hoosier. Sonya would like people know that R&S has the R20 rear FF tire in stock. Please pass the news along.

Many thanks to R&S for taking good care of us!
    Jim

18. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information