Liked: 23

Default 2004 Radical SR3 1500

Up for sale is a 2004 Radical SR3 with billet uprights from Hans Bliss plus FIA radical crash box and updated splitter and rear wing.
    Hans Bliss just rebuilt this 1500 engine that was an original Radical SR3 1500 motor. The car has an EVO4 Aim system replacing the original dash. I have at least $60k in this car. There are 3 sets of wheels and as of now there is a fresh stickered set on rims. Car has 1 yr old shocks from radical and the diff has 10ths on it from Hans Bliss rebuild. The car is a paddle shift left hand drive. The car also has newer side skirts. Currently I am waiting for the engine to be installed at my shop. The original engine was a 1300 that I lost the head gasket due to a blown radiator which I just purchased a new one from the radical dealer too

$32k
    724-622-1898
    the car is near Pittrace.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 6

Quote Originally Posted by GregPeluso View Post
    Up for sale is a 2004 Radical SR3 with billet uprights from Hans Bliss plus FIA radical crash box and updated splitter and rear wing.
    Hans Bliss just rebuilt this 1500 engine that was an original Radical SR3 1500 motor. The car has an EVO4 Aim system replacing the original dash. I have at least $60k in this car. There are 3 sets of wheels and as of now there is a fresh stickered set on rims. Car has 1 yr old shocks from radical and the diff has 10ths on it from Hans Bliss rebuild. The car is a paddle shift left hand drive. The car also has newer side skirts. Currently I am waiting for the engine to be installed at my shop. The original engine was a 1300 that I lost the head gasket due to a blown radiator which I just purchased a new one from the radical dealer too

$32k
    724-622-1898
    the car is near Pittrace.
    Wow this will sell quick, fresh engine, diff, new cnc uprights and diffurers!!!!

Liked: 1

Can you post (or pm) some more pictures - engine, dash, f/r suspension, etc. Carbs or fuel injection?

Liked: 23

Car is fuel injected. I will get pics of the Bliss Racing corners and the 4 race old stock shocks with all new springs plus I had custom made push rod adjusters to replace the stock fixed unit.

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information