Liked: 3

Default 2 ounces of oil per gallon instead of 1.3??

I’m getting my Renesis rebuilt. I am looking at the 2010 Star Mazda operating manual and it says to use 2 ounces of oil per gallon (pre-mix aka 2 cycle). I’ve been using and been told around 1.3 ounces of 2 cycle oil per gallon.

The investment to rebuild today is much higher than pre-Covid so I *really* want to make sureI am doing this right. I am attaching a screenshot of the manual for you to see.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5309.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	107884  

Liked: 49

My brother and I ran a peripheral port 13b for 10 years running 11, 000 rpms, in csr and p1 and used 1 Oz. Per gallon with now issues ever, the more you use the leaner you will run. And you won't smoke out the paddock at idle.

Liked: 3

Great to know, thank you. I'd love the sound of 11,000 rpm. Please post any videos you may have!

Quote Originally Posted by tige00 View Post
    My brother and I ran a peripheral port 13b for 10 years running 11, 000 rpms, in csr and p1 and used 1 Oz. Per gallon with now issues ever, the more you use the leaner you will run. And you won't smoke out the paddock at idle.

Thread Information