Liked: 3

For Sale 1999 Swift FA car for sale

I purchased this ex Stuart Jackson car late 2021, with the intention of having an incredible track car. After several runs i decided i wanted to race, not just track the car. However, it turns out that living in Alberta Canada there are more opportunities to race FC, (i have purchased an FC car) so i have reluctantly decided to sell this amazing FA car. Unfortunately, Quicksilver put in the wrong pistons when they did the rebuild for Stuart Jackson, hence the recent (documented) Loynings rebuild fall 2022. While the engine was out I sent the gearbox and clutch to Scotty Young for a review and received a clean bill of health on the gearbox and a rebuild on the clutch plates. No hours on engine other than dyno at Loynings. Delivery, or partial delivery may be negotiated/possible. I will update pics shortly. The original ad content is shown below, with changes italicized:

Swift008/014

1999 Swift 008 chassis with 014 updates including SG3 gearbox. The car has just undergone a tub-up rebuild, it has SCCA log book and homologation certificate. the car is in excellent condition,the engine has just been re-built by Loynings race engines and only has dyno hours on it. The car is as follows:-
    Toyota 4AGE 1600cc engine by Loynings - only has Dyno hours
    Pectel ECU unlocked
    Hewland SG3 gearbox with Quaife ATB differential by Taylor Race Engines
    Swift 014 tunnels
    Penske 8760s
    New fuel safe cell with new Bosch in-cell fuel pump
    Rebuilt Brembo calipers with new Hawk pads
    New master cylinders (not rebuilt) with re built pedal cluster and braje bias bar
    CDS CoPilot 2 data acquisition system with GPS
    New radiator and Oil cooler
    new Lifeline electric fire suspension system (specially ordered to fit factory mounting location
    New Alternator
    Mounted Hoosier slicks stored properly
    Mounted Hoosier Rains
    Harness expires 2027
    New Momo steering wheel

there are numerous spares as follows:-
    Custom fabricated string alignment setup
    New Transport wheels
    some gear sets
    fuel pump
    fuel pump collection box
    master cylinders (re-buildable)
    extra pedal assembly with chassis brace
    large assortment of camber shims (new)
    all factory Manuals, set up information, wiring diagrams for the ECU and wiring harness
    spare suspension mounts
    radiator
    quieter muffler

asking $50,000 obo

i have added a few pics, i have many more if you are interested please dm me.

thank you
    Rob Milne

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by robm974; 05.23.23 at 9:58 PM.

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Any interest? Make an offer, i would like to sell this amazing car.

Default Swift FA

Price reduced to $45,000

Bump

Sold.

Thread Information