Liked: 145

Default NWFC 2023 Schedule

NWFC 2023 Schedule is as follows:

Mission Triple. June 24-25. SCCBC, Rivers Edge B.C

Seattle Double. July 15-16. ICSCC, Pacific Raceways, Wa.

Spokane Triple. July 28-30. ICSCC, Qlispe Raceway Park, Wa.

Edmonton Double. August 19-20. NASCC, Rad Torque Raceway, AB.

Ten races total, best of 8 count towards the Championship, pintos and ztecs scored separate.

Sundays at Mission and Spokane feature FC only races. Test days are available the day before the events at Pacific and Qlispe.

The traditional NWFC dinner party will be held in my backyard on the 27th.

Secure storage is available in Spokane for anyone who wants to drop their cars off after the Pacific race.

For further info contact me at mygale99@gmail.com

Hope to see all of you at the track.

Greg

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 121

I had a great time at Spokane last weekend. My car is now officially un-parked! Took a few hundred hours in the garage and a lot of help from friends but everything worked perfectly. Except the clutch slave cylinder which ended up blowing out again despite the fresh o-rings. Maybe I should just upgrade to the tilton version. Started out taking it easy and staying out of the way while I got my sea legs back but by Sunday I even managed to set a personal best lap time. Unfortunately no onboard video from Sunday, the ancient gopro finally gave up the ghost and I only got footage from half of two sessions the entire weekend.

Thread Information