Thread: 1965 Zink C4 6k

Liked: 4

Default 1965 Zink C4 6k

Zink FV

Up for sale is my 1965 Zink Formula Vee with a log book.
    It was last run in 2022. Belts and fuel cell are new. It is turn key and needs nothing but fresh tires and a driver. I have all the components to switch the rear suspension over to twin shocks to be totally vintage legal.I also have all the components to do away with the doghouse and generator and use a larger oil cooler and air ducting to motor.
    It has a vintage legal 1200 single port motor with the generator and doghouse fan. It runs great, doesn’t smoke or use oil, and keeps great oil pressure when hot. I have no history on the motor, but it runs great, makes good power and will rev to 6k rpm. It starts immediately hot or cold.
    New brake hydraulics and fuel cell. It is currently set up for a smaller stature driver, it has an extra tall roll bar that will make setting it up for a larger/ taller driver very easy. This could easily accommodate a taller driver with a relocation of the fuel cell. The pedal assembly and steering are easily moved to set the car up for whatever size you are.
    I also have a 2021 6x12 V-nose enclosed trailer with shelving,all LED trailer lights and LED outside lights, a power winch for loading the car into the trailer by yourself, an on board battery for trailer that also doubles as a spare battery for the car. A 10x10 brand new ez-up comes with the trailer. The trailer is light weight and tows great with a small suv.
    Lots of spare parts, 6 extra wheels, Z bar rear suspension, generator, doghouse etc.
    It is basically ready to go, final set up and adjustment to fit you is all that is needed.
    $6000 for the car, $4500 for the trailer.
    Call me with any questions.
    Vic. 410-903-4808

2. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 4

Logbook
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 0

Is this still available ?

Liked: 0

Default Is this still available ?

Is this still available?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnutvic View Post
    Zink FV

Up for sale is my 1965 Zink Formula Vee with a log book.
    It was last run in 2022. Belts and fuel cell are new. It is turn key and needs nothing but fresh tires and a driver. I have all the components to switch the rear suspension over to twin shocks to be totally vintage legal.I also have all the components to do away with the doghouse and generator and use a larger oil cooler and air ducting to motor.
    It has a vintage legal 1200 single port motor with the generator and doghouse fan. It runs great, doesn’t smoke or use oil, and keeps great oil pressure when hot. I have no history on the motor, but it runs great, makes good power and will rev to 6k rpm. It starts immediately hot or cold.
    New brake hydraulics and fuel cell. It is currently set up for a smaller stature driver, it has an extra tall roll bar that will make setting it up for a larger/ taller driver very easy. This could easily accommodate a taller driver with a relocation of the fuel cell. The pedal assembly and steering are easily moved to set the car up for whatever size you are.
    I also have a 2021 6x12 V-nose enclosed trailer with shelving,all LED trailer lights and LED outside lights, a power winch for loading the car into the trailer by yourself, an on board battery for trailer that also doubles as a spare battery for the car. A 10x10 brand new ez-up comes with the trailer. The trailer is light weight and tows great with a small suv.
    Lots of spare parts, 6 extra wheels, Z bar rear suspension, generator, doghouse etc.
    It is basically ready to go, final set up and adjustment to fit you is all that is needed.
    $6000 for the car, $4500 for the trailer.
    Call me with any questions.
    Vic. 410-903-4808

Liked: 302

Phone number listed, call him.

Thread Information