Liked: 5

Default 1989 Citation Roller with Engine for Rebuild- $3500

EDIT- Mitchell Motor and Exhaust are sold. Selling remaining roller for $3500 with complete torn down 1200 motor for rebuild. Have complete exhaust that will go with car but will need some modifications to fit. Good deal.

Listing my Citation with a ton of mods.. Driverz Cup Wheels and Tires stay with me- buying another car and need them!

I am located in Gainesville, Georgia. I have done so much to this car it’s going to be difficult to remember it all. I bought this car for drivers school last year - made it through the weekend- got it home- and immediately took it all apart.

-I put a momo mod 12 steering wheel in- 275.
    -I put 2 brand new wilwood brake cylinder kits in- 200.
    -As well as all new braided stainless hose- 75.
    -New wilwood clutch slave cylinder- 100.
    -I rebuilt the dash and redid the wiring. 3 times. What we have now is a dual digital oil temp and oil pressure garage- easy to see- as well as a warning light. All switches are aircraft grade and waterproof. Dash is wrapped in carbon. Last dash was actual carbon- but this one turned out better- so we are sticking with it. You’re welcome to have the carbon one as a backup.

-The body was sanded to the glass (all 7 coats of paint- nightmare!) primered- and done in black. The graphics are vinyl and can be easily removed. I did my best to fix all the cracks and knicks- but there’s some small ones there- as you would expect with a car of this age. I then went about closing off the naca ducts and doing some better cooling scoops. Total cost of that was about 800- scoops added from Ray- call it over a thousand. Changed all the dzus fittings as well. That was a blast. But you’re ready to go on that now.

While that was off- I went ahead and sent the rear Fox shock and spring off to Anze in Florida. It was rebuilt to vee spec and it has a new 10 inch hyperco spring at 150lbs. Now has 2 races on them. Dyno sheet will be included. Rebuild and shock cost - 453

Brake drums- 2 races - new on the front. New on the rear. From DIetmar. They aren’t crap. 200.

Brake shoes- will include never used porterfields for front and some golds for the back- 300.

Front shocks- 5 race weekends- went with QA1’s -double adjustable. DD 303 x2- 620

This car has passed its 2023 annual inspection and comes with a log bok. It’s a conversation starter. If you’re not into the livery- just peel it off and make it your own. Won’t hurt my feelings a bit. Will need new belts midway through next year. Fire suppression system is good to go. Fuel tank- not sure- it ain’t leaking and the foam is all there- nothing in the fuel filter- so I think it’s still hanging in there fine- but I wanted you to know I didn’t check it because it hasn’t caused a single problem! This car has finished every race for me I’ve ever started in. (All 5 weekends lol). I am slow- I’m a newer guy- but I’m within 8 seconds of the race leader on lap times and I’m 31 mph slower through a corner according to the data. I think it has some wins in it with the right driver with this current set up.

Included stuff- a few spares- 8 Hoosier wheels with take offs on them. Good for rolling the car around on- but not good for turning 90mph in a hairpin.

There is a spare 1200 motor I bought I’ll throw in the deal for you to get rebuilt to make this car run again. I will throw a complete exhaust in- some modification will need to be done to make it fit. As well as a clutch disk and a pressure plate. An oil cooler. Just some odds and ends to get you started on your road to fame and depleted fortune. Spare intake. Nothing fancy. I think I have a spare coil somewhere you can have as well. Spare steering wheel. We will get you some spares up. I even have a torque multiplier tool I’ll throw in for you. I have some air tools as well you’re welcome to take with you. And a feral cat if you want her. Anyways- back to the ad.

Please reach via a message on here to see the car.

With that being said-

$3500 for all this as a roller that can be on track for under $7000 dollars with motor rebuild and tires.

Prefer a cash deal. But if you can’t pay cash- shoot me your plan- and I’ll see what we can do.

Thank you guys!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dmcwhorter9974; 06.12.23 at 10:22 PM.

2. The following 3 users liked this post:

No longer applicable.
    Last edited by dmcwhorter9974; 06.12.23 at 10:23 PM.

-
    Last edited by dmcwhorter9974; 06.12.23 at 10:24 PM.

Please disregard pictures of trailer, motor, and exhaust- as all are no longer available from original post. Thank you.

Liked: 1

Default citation

Quote Originally Posted by dmcwhorter9974 View Post
    EDIT- Mitchell Motor and Exhaust are sold. Selling remaining roller for $3500 with complete torn down 1200 motor for rebuild. Have complete exhaust that will go with car but will need some modifications to fit. Good deal.

Listing my Citation with a ton of mods.. Driverz Cup Wheels and Tires stay with me- buying another car and need them!

I am located in Gainesville, Georgia. I have done so much to this car it’s going to be difficult to remember it all. I bought this car for drivers school last year - made it through the weekend- got it home- and immediately took it all apart.

-I put a momo mod 12 steering wheel in- 275.
    -I put 2 brand new wilwood brake cylinder kits in- 200.
    -As well as all new braided stainless hose- 75.
    -New wilwood clutch slave cylinder- 100.
    -I rebuilt the dash and redid the wiring. 3 times. What we have now is a dual digital oil temp and oil pressure garage- easy to see- as well as a warning light. All switches are aircraft grade and waterproof. Dash is wrapped in carbon. Last dash was actual carbon- but this one turned out better- so we are sticking with it. You’re welcome to have the carbon one as a backup.

-The body was sanded to the glass (all 7 coats of paint- nightmare!) primered- and done in black. The graphics are vinyl and can be easily removed. I did my best to fix all the cracks and knicks- but there’s some small ones there- as you would expect with a car of this age. I then went about closing off the naca ducts and doing some better cooling scoops. Total cost of that was about 800- scoops added from Ray- call it over a thousand. Changed all the dzus fittings as well. That was a blast. But you’re ready to go on that now.

While that was off- I went ahead and sent the rear Fox shock and spring off to Anze in Florida. It was rebuilt to vee spec and it has a new 10 inch hyperco spring at 150lbs. Now has 2 races on them. Dyno sheet will be included. Rebuild and shock cost - 453

Brake drums- 2 races - new on the front. New on the rear. From DIetmar. They aren’t crap. 200.

Brake shoes- will include never used porterfields for front and some golds for the back- 300.

Front shocks- 5 race weekends- went with QA1’s -double adjustable. DD 303 x2- 620

This car has passed its 2023 annual inspection and comes with a log bok. It’s a conversation starter. If you’re not into the livery- just peel it off and make it your own. Won’t hurt my feelings a bit. Will need new belts midway through next year. Fire suppression system is good to go. Fuel tank- not sure- it ain’t leaking and the foam is all there- nothing in the fuel filter- so I think it’s still hanging in there fine- but I wanted you to know I didn’t check it because it hasn’t caused a single problem! This car has finished every race for me I’ve ever started in. (All 5 weekends lol). I am slow- I’m a newer guy- but I’m within 8 seconds of the race leader on lap times and I’m 31 mph slower through a corner according to the data. I think it has some wins in it with the right driver with this current set up.

Included stuff- a few spares- 8 Hoosier wheels with take offs on them. Good for rolling the car around on- but not good for turning 90mph in a hairpin.

There is a spare 1200 motor I bought I’ll throw in the deal for you to get rebuilt to make this car run again. I will throw a complete exhaust in- some modification will need to be done to make it fit. As well as a clutch disk and a pressure plate. An oil cooler. Just some odds and ends to get you started on your road to fame and depleted fortune. Spare intake. Nothing fancy. I think I have a spare coil somewhere you can have as well. Spare steering wheel. We will get you some spares up. I even have a torque multiplier tool I’ll throw in for you. I have some air tools as well you’re welcome to take with you. And a feral cat if you want her. Anyways- back to the ad.

Please reach via a message on here to see the car.

With that being said-

$3500 for all this as a roller that can be on track for under $7000 dollars with motor rebuild and tires.

Prefer a cash deal. But if you can’t pay cash- shoot me your plan- and I’ll see what we can do.

Thank you guys!

i am interested in your vee kim helton 931-337-1667 otisstate@gmail.com thanks

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Quote Originally Posted by apex0555 View Post
    i am interested in your vee kim helton 931-337-1667 otisstate@gmail.com thanks
    car is sold thanks all

9. The following 2 users liked this post:

Thread Information