Liked: 0

Default Looking for 3 FVs, no projects ;-)

I am looking to get into the FV class and run regionals (if competition is good) and Majors. Also looking for spares packages with said FVs. Let me know what you have. I know little about these and will be educating myself. Coming from the SRF3 class where I did fair...
    Last edited by Olsinvest; 04.11.23 at 7:43 AM.

Contributing Member John Nesbitt's Avatar
    Liked: 899

Alan sells himself short. He was a very competitive (S)SM wheelman before moving to SRF3, where he did very well.

Let's see. SM to SRF3 to FV. Sort of going backwards in time, or de-evolving.
    John Nesbitt
    ex-Swift DB-1

Probably impossible for me to de-evolve any more. Just looking to try something new. Its either this or Dirt Track.

Classifieds Super License Matt Clark's Avatar
    Liked: 355

Being in Virginia, you would be in a great location for a strong "regional" series like Challenge Cup and DriverZ Cup, but there are several guys in both groups that are National level, just choose to run the less expensive Yokohama tires.

Most cars for sale are listed here at ApexSpeed, but also join the Formula Vee USA Facebook group... we do tend to get a couple on there that are not on Apexspeed.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/formulaveeracingusa

John Strnad has a nice Protoform for sale there right now.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/form...1557666248115/
    ~Matt Clark | RTJ-02 FV #92 | My YouTube Onboard Videos (helmet cam)

Any particular dirt class in mind? Typically local weekly shows and seat time depending on the vehicle.

Thread Information