Liked: 9

Default wanted: used FV slicks and rains

Hello all,
    Over the winter, I acquired a FV project and am planning to run the Blackhawk Driver's School.

I'm looking for some take-off FVS slicks to run the school. Tires from the last year or two would be great and I'll buy them. Rain tires would be nice too if you have them. I would prefer to pick-up in Wisconsin/Northern Illinois, but shipping is a possibility if the cost isn't too crazy.

Nothing like the last minute, the school is April 14th.

Thanks,
    Tad

Liked: 58

Default Tires

Have you tried John Berget @ 262 740 0180
    Might be able to meet your needs.

Dietmar
    Quixote Racing

Liked: 1108

Hi, Tad:

Ian told me you’d bought a Vee, totally cool, just posting to wish you well.

Enjoy.
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Liked: 1

Default wanted: used FV slicks and rains

We have a set of hoosier rains that are a few years old, but only have 1 session on them. They still feel soft. We would sell them for $225, but not sure on shipping cost. We could bring them to VIR Super Tour next week if you know anyone going there. We could probably work in a package for a set of FVS tires with 5-6 sessions on them. Let me know if it is of interest. If you wanted to look into shipping cost it would be coming from Fletcher, NC.

Liked: 7

Default Used FV Tires

Hello Tad,

I have a customer renting a car for the same BlackHawk driver's school and I will also be helping with track side support for a second FV car for the regional races. I have used tires that I can bring, which will also help avoid any shipping cost. Please call if interested.

All the best,
    Mark Richardson
    4MULA Vee Enginuity & Roxanne's Headers
    (309)202-1332

Liked: 9

This is great guys! Keep them coming as there is also a second vee in the area that was saved and being prepped for this year. Two more "field-fillers" for Cendiv.

Note: I am now open to shipping. It's not like it used to be but still cheaper than new tires.

Tad
    lenhart05@yahoo.com

7. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information