Liked: 113

Default Sebring 12 hour tips and meet up - 2023

I found myself in Palm Beach Florida with some spare time for this Saturday - contemplating a trip to Sebring for at least part of the 12 hour. Any tips on where to park / go / not go for a last minute trip.

Anyone else planning on going - any desire for an ApexSpeed meet up at the track/
    Mark Silverberg - SE Michigan
    Lynx B FV & Royale RP3 FF
    240Z Vintage Production Car
    PCR, Kosmic CRG & Birel karts

Liked: 91

Default Sebring is best ticket in Motorsports right now

Park by the entrance/exit if you need to be somewhere. My wife and I stayed the night in a rental mini van byturn 5. We woke up and sat in the line to get out of the track for 3 hours and missed our flight. But it was an experience, All the couches and furniture you see can't be left behind so it is set on fire. In the morning it's just ashes and cushion springs. We walked and saw the whole track. Turn 3, 6, 10 and 12 were my favorite. It gets wild at night.

Ps. The 1000 mile is streaming right now on motortrendondemand.com

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 313

Am I right in seeing that the only way to watch is pay channel Peacock?

Watched some of the 1000 yesterday. Quite the turn one shunt by the Ferrari in the opening laps. Always a place I was cautious of when we tested down there with Ford SVT/Performance.

Liked: 1108

According to this, Yes:
    https://www.imsa.com/tvlive/

We have Peacock as we travel. A bargain at $4.99/month, otherwise all we get to watch all day are birds and chipmunks.
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Liked: 313

Just bumped into IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship (no mention of Sebring in the title) airing at 4:30 on USAHD.

Liked: 1108

Just came here to post the same thing... Yes, it’s on USA now.

The IMSA link I posted clearly stated Peacock had the “exclusive livestream.” Must have meant for the full 12 hours, confusing, and silly.

Coverage has been great, what an event, the Glory Days are back!
    Once we think we’ve mastered something, it’s over
    https://ericwunrow.photoshelter.com/index

Thread Information