Liked: 0

Wanted To Buy WTB - Swift DB2 Sports 2000

Actively looking for a Swift DB2 S2000. Preference is for a car that is ready to race vs a project or restoration. I am located in NC, however willing to travel / ship for the right car.
    Aaron

Liked: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Darice2 View Post
    Actively looking for a Swift DB2 S2000. Preference is for a car that is ready to race vs a project or restoration. I am located in NC, however willing to travel / ship for the right car.
    Aaron
    No relationship to the seller
    just passing this along
    https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/s2ra...12.html#p26794

I also understand that Mark Schue has/had his DB5 for sale
    Not sure if he has a presence here on AS but I have his email that I can PM you if you're interested.
    Good luck with your search!

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 13

Default S2

Another source might be www.vs2na.club Sport 2000 sight I have seen cars on there for sale before.

Liked: 62

By way of intro, Aarons a neighbor and good friend. Comes from a racing family, and his dad’s always good for some old VIR stories. Aaron was a frequent HPDE coach of mine when I came back to the track, and was running my E36 track rat. Someone on ApexSpeed recently said that people are either racers or drivers. I’ll likely always be a driver that enjoys the time tinkering, and Aaron’s in the Racer category.

We need to get him into an Sports 2000, as frankly my track food has taken a dive since I haven’t been able to mooch food off his grille at VDCA events. I drive better than I cook, which says a lot :-)

6. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Darice2 View Post
    Aaron

Hello.

I have the Original DB2 that Steve Shelton drove at the 1984 Runoffs available.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 9

Default DB2 for sale

Hello Darice2- I sent you a private message- we have a very nice DB2 for sale in VA. Let me know if you're interested.
    Cheers,
    Eric Langbein
    202-246-4758

Thread Information