Contributing Member Earley Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 432

Default Question for Titan MK6 Owners

Hi fellow MK6 owners. I am restoring a MK6 and just made a new nose for it as the car didn't come with one. My question is how far is it from the top of the front bulkhead (the steering rack attaches to it) to the center tip of the nose. The upper body I have had been cut so I have no idea if it was close to where it should be or not but the new nose can be cut to the needed size.

Thanks in advance.
    Graham

Liked: 490

Default Titan

Is your car a 2 piece upper body? (separate nose with upper bodywork) If so I will take a measurement off Dan Cowdrey's car later today.
    Roland Johnson
    San Diego, Ca

Liked: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Roland V. Johnson View Post
    Is your car a 2 piece upper body? (separate nose with upper bodywork) If so I will take a measurement off Dan Cowdrey's car later today.

Graham, on my car the nose to upper body seam is 1/2” fwd of the fwd bulkhead face and the tip of the nose at the upper surface is 30” fwd of the bulkhead fwd face. Give me a call if you need more info/ pics. Todd
    three10-four08-3690

Contributing Member Earley Motorsports's Avatar
    Liked: 432

Default Thanks Guys

Thanks a bunch for the assistance. Mine is 30 within 1/4" of Todds measurement so I am good. Really do appreciate it. Onward and upward. Cheers guys.
    Graham

Thread Information