Thread: Bob Cornish

Liked: 58

Default Bob Cornish

Bob had a stroke and passed away today. Strong presence in the FV community since the 1970's. We'll miss him.

2. The following 4 users liked this post:

Liked: 942

Bob was one of those guys I gravitated toward for advice during drivers school at Thunderhill in 2005. So good at describing the mental side of driving and racing. He was such a sly old fox. Our sincerest condolences to his family and friends. Godspeed Bob.
    “Racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty.” -Peter Egan

4. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 17

I worked with Bob many times throughout the years. In both his coaching for racing and his life coaching program he was earnest, honest (tactfully and brutally so) and a great listener and mentor. Willing to work and think outside the box. I never qualified lower than 4th at the RunOffs in the years that he worked with me as a driving coach. I was hoping to work with him again this year. I will miss him dearly.

Thread Information