F1000 Van Diemen

I recently bought this car from Jeremy Hill hoping that I could run it in the Northam 1000 Pro Series. Brought it home, start it once in a while but never made it out of my garage. I am retired and my wife has just retired early for COVID reasons so our circumstances have drastically changed.

I thought I’d share a post from Purple Frog, someone who apparently knows Jeremy enough to say the following:

For all the newbies or wannabes out there... this is a big deal.

This is a great well sorted car.
Jeremy is without a doubt the Father of the class. many years ago he ran a 1000cc mc engine in the FC class of SCCA. Scared the hell out of all the pinto drivers at the Runons over a decade ago. He got screwed big time by the rules makers at the Runons. But... from that event, because of the screw job, what he was pioneering with a 1000cc engine got a whole bunch of attention. Soon there was a F1000 committee to write a rules proposal for the SCCA. And folks like Sean O'Connell (Carnut169) jumped in the deep end and built F1000 cars. Soon there were Sthors and incredible Piper conversions, and beautiful cars out of the dessert SW, and world beating Citations. All started by Mr. Hill.

FB was created because of Jeremy's lead and a whole group of folks that used Apexspeed to make it happen. It is the class that none other than Steve Lathrop says takes the most driver talent to succeed.

This car is a gem.

Let Jeremy go on and do whatever he pleases. If you buy this car you will not be disappointed.

I have copied Jeremy's original ad below. Have a read at some of the other comments there.
https://www.apexspeed.com/forums/sho...ght=winningest

I can deliver it into the US. The car is exactly as I bought it and has been in my heated garage since then.

Feel free to email me at Perryf1@gmail.com

Watch it here winning at Watkins Glen

Can also be seen in the run-offs https://www.scca.com/videos/2029792
You only need to watch the first and last laps!

1999 VAN DIEMEN he nicknamed "PHOTON" after the conversion to F1000
Built using readily available Van Diemen bodywork and late model Van Diemen suspension
Recenty undergone ground up restoration including new floor pan

New more aerodynamic tail section
Revised more efficient airbox
35 National and Majors Wins
2 Pro wins in 2019
Pro Quali and Race lap records at WG

4 Run-Off outside poles including 2016 M-O
2014 Hoosier Pro Champion
2nd 2016 Run-Offs with fastest lap
Lap Records, Mosport, PittRace (long and short), Mid-Ohio (pro race and club quali)
1.46.786 Watkins Glen
2.05.587 Road America

Latest Taylor Diff
1 set Jongbloed Wheels with numerous 1 session tires
1 set oz mag wheels with near new hoosier rains
3 spare diffusers
3 races on zero mile 08 gsxr
dry sumped with new custom BRD pump
carbon fiber nose

extensive spares package
1 complete set of a-arms
steering links