Liked: 6

For Sale 1984 Swift DB1 FF

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
    Thank you Apex!!

1984 Swift DB1-Ford
    Chassis #84-13
    $20,500

This is a 1984 Swift DB1 (Chassis #84-13) – The car is located at Eastern Tennessee Race Preparation, in Knoxville, TN. The car has been maintained by Gary Johnson and is available to view, in person, with advance notice to Mr. Johnson. This Swift was originally a CA car that raced in the 80s and early 90s in the SFR SCCA. The car was later purchased by a collector and was not actively raced until it was sold in 2019 to a driver in the SEDIV. I purchased the car in 2020 and drove the car at a test day in 2021 at CMP and the Summer Sizzle weekend at Road Atlanta. Due to personal commitments, I was unable to race in 2022 and so the car is available for someone else to enjoy! The car is fairly priced at $20,500. I am not sure about the origin of the engine but it looks like an Ivey and I believe that it has five race weekends on it that I can document. The gearbox works great and while I am not aware of the damage history, the chassis looks original and straight, and I don't recall hitting anything while I was driving it.

Partial list of spares:

4 Panasport wheels with R60 Hoosiers – One race weekend + test day

4 Panasport wheels with VFF Hoosiers – Two race weekends

4 Panasport wheels with Hoosier Rain Tires – Three sessions

1 Complete spare body and nose – Painted Blue

Miscellaneous gears for SE SCCA tracks

Miscellaneous suspension parts

AIM 3 system

Miscellaneous parts in bins (i.e. control arms, brake rotors, uprights, springs, coils) that are available for viewing with the car

For questions and to set up an appointment to view the car please contact me via email: jack@baringer.com

Or Text (310) 259-4285
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Trojanfan2009; 03.01.23 at 1:46 PM. Reason: SOLD!!

2. The following 5 users liked this post:

Thread Information