Liked: 3

Default Who races together here?

Last year I put together a sim. This year I am upgrading my Internet to ATt Fiber so I was thinking I can now race against others. I have iracing but not opposed to other software. Where are you guys racing online so I can find you?

Jeff Antonelli

Liked: 14

Hi Jeff, I sent you a PM about a different topic a few weeks ago. Check it out and respond when if interested.

Liked: 73

Default Sim Racing

Quote Originally Posted by janton9736 View Post
    Last year I put together a sim. This year I am upgrading my Internet to ATt Fiber so I was thinking I can now race against others. I have iracing but not opposed to other software. Where are you guys racing online so I can find you?

Jeff Antonelli

Jeff,

Myself and 9-12 other races run in an R Factor 2 series hosted by the Chicago Regions SCCA solo guys.
    Series varies in cars and races. Right now we are in BTCC (British Touring Car Championship).
    Next will probably be some type of LMP2 prototype. Before the BTCC we ran Indycars (that was way fun!)

If you are interested shoot me an email or PM.

Usually run a practice race on Monday and Points Race on Wednesday 8PM CST.

Aaron

Thread Information