Liked: 28

Default Anyone Buying F1 Tickets For Vegas?

The Ticket sale appears to be a bit of a "Fluster Cluck". 500.00 for standing only, no seat. Friend tried to purchase and got a 10 minute window to buy and it did not work so he was kicked out of the "Online Line". Pretty poor description of areas and no seating views and 2K for a grandstand seat. I heard complaints about the tickets being for specific areas only, which they also do In Mexico when I attended a F1 race there. Hard to tell if any seats besides hospitality is still available.

Liked: 99

Although 2023 is looking like a good year to go personally (domestically or international), it's been quite deflating to see how much they are charging now and also to hear how poor the experiences have been due to cramming in so many people. Last race attended was COTA in 2015. We'll try to get one in, unlikely to be Vegas.
    Brandon L. #96 FF
    -PM me for RF85/86 bellhousing

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 28

well, I secured 3 tickets, will not do it again a bit of gouging going on, 323.00 processing fee and no fancy lanyard and plastic tickets. 6.6k for 3 grandstands. Hope it works long term, but we will see how year 2 goes for ticket sales, same with Miami which I did not attend. For cry from inaugural GP in Austin.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 26

I was able to go to Miami courtesy of a friend who was corner working T3. It was a GA ticket, no seat. The GA viewing areas were very disappointing. It ticked me off how they had covered some obvious viewing areas with privacy screening on the fences, some of which wasn't even sponsor branding. The parking cost was also insane so I used satellite images to find a park about 2 miles away and walked.

The only thing that saved my weekend was being able to sneak into really good grandstand seats (the "beach" area then T1) once the race had started and the folks checking tickets were too busy looking at their phones. If money were no object I'd buy grandstand tickets and probably have a decent time. If GA is your only option I'd watch on TV unless you've never been to a top-tier event and just want to go for the overall experience.

just my experience

Liked: 1

I was definitely considering it, but maybe not after reading this. Sounds like they're making something that should be awesome into a nightmare. I'd be so irked if I paid top dollar and couldn't experience part of what I was there to do. Still might though.

Thread Information