Liked: 95

Default BSP brake fitting ID help

My Anson is missing a short section of brake line. I wrongly assumed it was just normal 3AN. Reasearch leads me to believe it is 1/8 BSP. Can anyone confirm that from my pictures? Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked: 139

Looks to be taper seat bsp. There is flat face also for Racetech gauges. Maybe convert to -3 AN ?

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Contributing Member
    Liked: 313

BSP cone angle is 30 deg, AN is 37 deg. so you might be able to check that way.

Alternatively if you have a mechanical oil pressure fitting to hand, eg. Racetech, they often have a 1/8 BSP with reverse cone fitting, so should screw onto your line without sticking.

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 601

Default Bsp ?

Yes, that is a BSP fitting, commonly used on oil pressure and brake/clutch lines on cars from the UK
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Liked: 95

Thank you all for confirming.

Thread Information