Classifieds Super License Skelly's Avatar
    Liked: 81

Default Steering Rack Rebuild Service

If your steering rack is getting worn out and is in need of a rebuild please reach out to me. I have rebuilt many different styles from a Jack Knight to current open wheel cars. Cost is $250 for a complete tear down, inspection, deep cleaning, new parts, reassembled and shipped back to you in The U.S.
    Please email me for any quetions
    Thank You
    Sean
    sean1882@att.net

Default Steering rack rebuild service

Just finishing up a rebuild on a winkleman steering rack this week. If you are needing a rebuild please send me a message to see what we can do.

Thanks
    Sean

3. The following members LIKED this post:

Liked: 0

Looking for a steering rack for a DB1. Or a lead on where I may acquire one.

Thanks, Dale

Default Steering rack rebuild

Will be finishing a few spec racer ford racks this week and have some time to rebuild others if needed. Please email me directly if you need your rack rebuilt.
    Thanks
    Sean
    sean1882@att.net

Now that the racing season is over for most racers its a good time to get your steering rack rebuilt for next year. Price is $250 for teardown, clean all parts, straighten parts if needed, new bushings, and reassembly. Please email or call for any questions.
    Thanks
    Sean
    sean1882@att.net
    559-908-3092

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 416

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    Now that the racing season is over for most racers its a good time to get your steering rack rebuilt for next year. Price is $250 for teardown, clean all parts, straighten parts if needed, new bushings, and reassembly. Please email or call for any questions.
    Thanks
    Sean
    sean1882@att.net
    559-908-3092
    Sean has done two racks for me. Top notch work. He also does CNC work.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Just finished up a rack rebuild for a Tiga. If you have questions about getting your rack rebuilt please give me a call or email me anytime.
    Thanks
    Sean
    sean1882@att.net
    559-908-3092

Liked: 10

Default Jack Knight Rack Housing

Skelly, I've been doing some race car pieces garage cleaning and I have a Jack Knight magnesium rack housing that came off an 80s something FF Tiga. this item has probably been in my heated shop for about 30 years. I also have the pinion gear and the rack rider spring/cup assembly along with the spring rider cap and the old pinion support bearings. No steering rack, or rack housing end bushings or snap rings though. Would you be interested in these pieces for a Vintage rack restoration? If you're interested, I'd like to get a hundred bucks for the lot not including shipping. If you wish to call me, my cell number is 937-218-6967. I'd be happy to send you some pictures and it would be a lot easier if I attached them via text to a cell phone number. Thanks, Rex Gunning.

Thread Information